LAST first day.

Mitch Albom once said that its good to begin with endings. that unknowingly, endings ARE the beginnings.and beginnings are ALWAYS blissful anf light.

i DO believe him. but as of today, i start to question.

today is the day when again i will see the faces of my old friends. woo. first day high has always been something students look forward too. you know. not only wil you get to see your old friends, mega evaded enemies, and long awaited crushes, but also you get to flaunt your new and unBINYAGed school stuff!bwahahaha!


but seriously, today was DIFFERENT.

ITS OUR LAST FIRST DAY.

i know.supermegahyper drama factor to.haha. but i cant explain how i felt when for the first time our adviser called us..."IV-EINSTEIN!"


I WAS LIKE..WHAT?!?IV-EINSTEIN?!?!YESTERDAY I WAS just in III-DALTON?!WHAT DID I MISS?!"


haha.oa ryt?but true.


and i wasnt the only one who felt that. everyone did. maybe i was the only one showy enough to let it affect my system but wadahek, i am an einstein after all.haha. to be great is to be misunderstood. (beat that!)


anyway, so i was soooooo bothered that i ended up puring out all of my not much unkempt emotions on my nth blog.wee. i feel so light na.wooh!


to all the seniors out there, and to me, to all soon to be seniors:


you may or may nothave felt what i have felt a few hours ago...but one things for sure...your new shoes have been baptised the minute you walked in the room!haha!





p.s.(piece of my soul)



Its good to begin with endings. Unknowingly, endings ARE the beginnings. and beginnings are ALWAYS blissful and light.


i guess it still got me.
:)
Category: 0 comments

No comments: