I'm no Runner!!!:(

I'm NOT running away from RESPONSIBILITIES. I'm setting PRIORITIES.
Everyone was aking WHY I didn't do the things they thought i would have done. Everyone was wondering wadahek was wrong with me. shucks. it is tiring to hear all the questioning, but it's way exhausting to think of the answers!esp when you don't have any!gracious!
nakaka...ewan!hmp!
Today I think views (on me) have really got out of hand. I wanna cry!
Choosing not to do something does NOT always mean that you don't want to do it or that you want to run away from whatever it may bring upon your shoulders. It does not at all paint the picture of your being. No! It does not!argh!
Now i don't know what i'm going to say.calm down.breathe.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
Life, as we all know, is full of DIVERGING roads. You may choose to go east, or west, right or left, forward or backward. It's your life, your decision, your being; and your future depends on your OWN. You lead your OWN life. When one does choose to traverse the path OTHERS may not expect of him, DOES THAT MEAN HE'S WEAK?Does that mean he's no longer worthy of things due him if he had only taken the road OTHERS may have thought he ought to take?

NO
Human beings live a life with interconnections to one another. But we do not live the lives of others! We are merely and just a PART of it. shucks naman! I won't explain n nga! here it goes!
Please do not JUDGE people with how they appear to be. Because more often than always, things are not what they seem to be! People take different paths to walk, different sceneries to paint and have darn unique ways to express themselves. Though a person cannot meet what you EXPECT OF HIM, that doesn't mean that he's a no good being. Do not jump into conclusions on the motives of his action. He lives a life of his own! He does not breathe and eat and drink and dead face the challenges of everyday living in this chaotic world to live YOUR DREAM, nor to dance your music nor to live the life YOU want for him! This may be the thing you think is good for him, but he himself knows it is not.SO learn to trust. and LET GO.
haaaaaay..so..
I don't run. I chase.
I don't hide. I seek.
I don't cry. I write.
p.s.
I know I disappointed you. But for now all you need to know is I don't feel any regret. I know you care for me. I still love you.:)(:
Category: 0 comments

No comments: