jakamaawatan?!

*taiwanese song*


a brand new epidemic. a disease with an unkonwn cause. a widespread histeria of chinky eyed long haired singers/dancers/drugs that are enough to bring, even the toughest female being, head over heels.



presenting...(drum roll please)..




the invasion of the taiwanese boybands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woooh!


i love you chun!!!



hahaha.ok enough now.


just the other day, i asked my friend pia, to print some things (both of high priority to me as of the time) for me. its was, ofcourse, a document about our research proposal and, er, LYRICS OF the TAIWANESE songs of my dearly - beloved boyband fahrenheit!*blush*


as of my writing of this, i can't recall how a girl(?) like me feel such a craze over this overly lame(who said that it's LAME?!?!) and "corny" foreign BOYBAND. Take note: its a boyband! They are these people prone to making pa-cute faces infront of the camera while singing and dancing to the tune of their songs!



waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!gracious!



still, i can't blame myself. I certainly am not alone. Even the people, who i thought would never even take time off to take notice of this agaw ecsenas (namely, ivz and chis) shAre with me ( well not actually the obsession and all) the APPRECIATION over their nakakalokang kagwapuhan!!!hahahah.,,chariiiing!


WOOOH!anyway..from what planet were they even from! I even bring with me the copy of the lyrics everywhere i go so that i will be able to MEMORIZE THE SONGS!shucks. I AM going mad.hahaha.


How can they drive completely sane(?) people like me into deep and serious addiction over them. They are after all still human beings for the simple fact that they too may die someday. They do eat, drink, poop, pee, puke, cry, laugh and fart like any other "normal" human being in existence do!

i honestly don't have a clue.


kakaloka lng tlg.

hay.


my playlist is even filled with taiwnaese songs i can't relate to but still bother to utter even some sarawudan words of xi jiu shen watevah!haha.,.



the point is, it's simply magic that they exist.so such.



haha. oh no!im again transforming into the Wu-chun-addictedly-obsessed-girl-trying-hard-to-get-more-info-cyber-stalker-type-fanatic!before that CoMPLETELY takes place....



......i rest my case!





p.s.



Zi yao zai ni shen bian!

xe xe xe xe xe ni ai wo!


(watevah that means)



:)
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah eh, maray ta aram mung korni ang fahrenheit.. hahahahahahaha! mcomment na sna ako ta naning dai langawon,.

charonimous said...

pa anonymous k pa.,i know you nman!buwhahahahah!

Anonymous said...

lapa,. nadakop ako,. hahahaha! :P

charonimous said...

ika pa.,how can i not know you?!
buiwhahahaha!