Car Rears!

Okay. so my title has both nothing and everything to do with my recent blab.

Just this morning, i was forced to get out of bed, with my eyelids still failing to divorce, and once again meet the early morning rush head on. Today is of course not a school day but i still absent-mindedly asked manong driver to give me a student discount.

"Bayad po...makisuyo. Salamat po. LRT po yan..ESTUDYANTE!"

yesssssss...there was a lot of emphasis on the "Estudyante" part. Don't blame me! For two straight days i have been riding the same jeepney with the same manong driver who by any twist of luck doesn't know what the so-called discount for hard-working-freaking-students is. He would take 9php as my fare when it should only have been 7php. Now you would tell me why on earth wont i give to the more needy driver a meager 2php? I would like to answer you but that would be off topic my recent blab. Maybe some other post, that is if i remember.

Now upon hearing my conviction-filled muttering of "Estudyante," manong was like...

"Miss,Sabado ngayon. Lunes hanggang Biyernes lang may discount ang mga estudyante."

He then flashed a smile that looked so scriptedly-irritating, just like how the man who said he uses clear in the commercial did it. Goodness gracious naman manong where is justice? Well i could've exploded but i was too lazy for it so i let out a lazy...

"Okaaaay.*ikaw na saulo pagkakasunod-sunod ng araw sa buong linggo!*"

Still uncontented with his easy victory over a soupy-student-discount-asking student, he had the nerve to look me straight in the eye and in another irritating smiley face asked me where i have gotten on. I was like manong where is peace?! However, as usual im just a little puppy hiding in the shadows of a big monster so i was like...

"Katipunan po."

I bet manong was too fond of himself he'll buy his jeep a new interior. Well, he should.

So where did i have to go to suffer this unfateful circumstance?

For our Personal Effectiveness Two (Persef2) subject, we were required to attend this seminar on Career Opportunities in the Corporate world. Rummaging my way into the jungle of the LRT in a business wear was the top of my concerns but what suddenly skyrocketed to defeat this was the fact that i have always been questioning myself whether i belong to cs or not and here i am attending a career talk on something i am unsure of!!! Gaaaah.

My being unsure of CS has long been an issue between me and myself. Today i have come to realize, i'd win and lose both ways so i'd rather stick to where i am now and just try to make the most out of this. Yes, i am unsure of CS, but that doesn't mean i don't love it. I just can't see myself a couple of years from now...so i have fears. But i never really thought that it might just be the other way around. I'm not seeing myself several years from now because i have fears! I know i just have to let go of fear, to not let it drown me into oblivion.

Now that being resolved, I promise to never doubt my love for cs ever again! I love cs!!! :)))

Truth be told, this should've been filled with my rants and uncertainties regarding my current state. But it suddenly dawned upon me that i must not make a sad thing sadder by thinking of the saddest things. Funny but true, whenever we feel bad, we humans tend to make matters worse by refueling the fire of gloom within us. This does not even in the slightest of ways help, hence, we should as much as possible try to avoid that.

Sooo yeah. Positivity positivity. I'm suddenly cutting this post short. Still have some hw's to do, quizzes to study for, and a life to manage. :))

Positivity positivity =))

Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL at "*ikaw na saulo pagkakasunod-sunod ng araw sa buong linggo!*"

“I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.”
-William Allen White quotes

charonimous said...

huwaah. shouldnt've promised myself doubt-free posts that follow. :(