12:30's make me emo. A random post impulsive post.

Sometimes i cant help but wonder whether or not i am where im supposed to be. Looking back, nothing fits perfectly in the vision i had of me of the future. I reminisce how i have been in the past years - stressfully happy for the things i love doing. Writing, for the most part. It pains me to remember the fact that me being an official writer is nothing but a mere memory, an illusion i might sometimes mistake for, if not for these old school papers that i keep where i shall be able to glance at it everyday. I am bitter, i should say, that the language i am teaching myself to understand and live with is light years away from the language which i used ever so often back then. I can no longer be what i wanted to be when i was still naive of the world yet so full of zest for life. Will i ever be the same? Or was i even the same in the first place? Was it my mere dreaming that's confusing me of what i really was? Im starting to hate being awake as another day unfolds and suffer early morning contemplations that more often than not, speak of the truth that i so deliberately hide from myself every single day of my monotonous life. I am not ranting, im not asking for more, im not even trying to prove a point long forgotten into oblivion. Im plainly sad. Sad at not being able to do something that i have long convinced my self was a part of who i was*am?*. Something which i believed to define me as a human being among the other billions of billions ofr atom-comprised beings who like me like to ponder on things and depress themselves. I wish i could turn back time. I wish i had someone right here with me to lend a shoulder. But no one is, im alone and its dark and the only face i see is one that i have been so familiar with yet i havent got a clue to how her mind really works or what her heart says or why even so. She looks me straight in the eye, and just as i always do, i flash her a fake smile ive perfected so long ago.

- forgive me for the typos, grammatical errors and the like. product only of a surge of emotions.



I feeeel empty. So emo. I hate it.
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anong nangyare sa cellphone mo? Wala kang load? Anong nagyare sa facebook? Ba't di ka nagpost sa wall ko or rather nagmessage? Anong silbi ko bilang friend mo? Then sasabihin mo in the middle of the night you're alone. Whose fault is it then? Im not mad or anything, and I DO UNDERSTAND what you wrote there. It's just that..you shouldn't dwell on thoughts like that.

charonimous said...

Well, it wasnt that much of a big deal...and there are certain things i ought to deal with my self :) there are some things only we oursleves can solve :) and besides, you were resting! :))) joke lang :) Love you! :)

Anonymous said...

I was just closing my eyes for 7 hours and 50 mins. :)) Joke! Eh ano naman! I'd still wake up naman if you need my help, or my company! and no i dont believe that it's not much of a big deal kasi it's been bothering you since forever started. :|

nimusj said...

sorry i was not there at this time, or the time before that, or the time before before that and even this time. i cannot turn the hands of time backwards, but i can now. i love you sweetie